Plan and lead the execution of project engineering activities for identified projects, in order to ensure plant upkeep and availability, and provide a safe working environment in the plant at all times. Follow and adhere to company standards and approved systems to execute projects at the plant site. Participate in the conceptual development of project and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
This is a contractual job for 2 years.
1. Plan, organize and develop project implementation plan, project schedule, cost estimate and other relevant reports and establish a proper management tools to control schedule, quality and cost for all assigned projects.
2. Track project progress and exploit critical path of the project to meet the project timelines.
3. Ensure availability of sufficient and suitable resources, materials and equipment to complete all project work within approved project budgets, timelines and quality.
4. Implement quality control programs with ISO certified quality assurance system to meet end user requirements, ensuring compliance with company and regulatory standards.
5. Ensure work is carried out in accordance with HSE policy and procedures.
6. Initiate, prepare and negotiate relevant contractual agreements or requests and provide contract strategy, scope and proposal for all assigned projects.
7. Initiate and develop specific work instructions and inspection & testing schedules to ensure section compliance. Contributes to the office engineering section quality assurance system.
8. Prepare and submit progress reports, cost tracking reports and issue monthly financial a physical reports per project.
9. Introduce systems and tools to the complex that will continuously and where possible in a step change improve the availability of the complex.
10. Undertake regular follow up on the status of all projects assigned and advice the mitigation plan.
1. Smooth handover of documents and drawings form contractors and maintaining an accurate and up to date inventory with easy user retrieval.
2. Ensure projects contribute in achieving complex availability and reliability performance targets.
3. Execution of projects meeting timelines and budget.