Senior Field Operations Readiness Engineer
Sep 11, 2019
CC Energy Development
المؤهل ، والخبرات المطلوبة
• Visible leadership in Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE)
• Provide operational requirements for design and assist in resolving design/operation differences with the project design & engineering teams
• Drive operational growth across multiple functions, departments, and processes in order to ensure the successful transition of commissioned assets to fully operational facilities
• Lead, run, & manage a team working on multiple projects working closely with external and internal contacts
• Manage all planned shutdowns, implement best in class planning and execution processes ensuring oil to oil is optimized
• Help develop standardized operational readiness programs & completion management systems for the providing handover assurance for all minor & major projects across the business
• Continually look at ways to optimize efficiency & process improvements to the operational readiness process
• Develop, review and/or approve, Startup, Operating, Maintenance, System Check-out Procedures, etc.
• Represent operations in Project HSE Studies & Reviews e.g. participate in HAZOPS, Audits, PSUA and actively bring closure to action items and closure document actions taken
• Managing assigned portions of the scope from conceptual design, through detailed design, construction and into commissioning, driving project delivery on Safety, Quality, Cost and Schedule to deliver top quartile performance.
• Managing associated project interfaces (organizational, contractual and technical), both internally & externally.
• Supports the risk management process, including development and implementation of risk action plans and monitoring/communication of barrier health.
• Identifies production improvement opportunities and communicates to implements recommendations from the optimization recommendations.
• Bachelor Degree in Chemical, Process and Maintenance, Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
• Fluency in the English Language
• Must be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft applications such as word, excel, and PowerPoint
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in Oil and Gas Industry
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in operation support role including commissioning, start up and operations readiness or engineering role.
• Strong interpersonal skill and ability to work with a multi-disciplined/multi culture team and possess clear oral and written communication skills
• Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
• Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
• Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
• H2S Awareness & Escape
• Self Contained Breathing Apparatus
• Basic Fire Extinguisher
• Basic First Aid
• Defensive Driving
تفاصيل الوظيفة الاخرى