Senior Procurement Analyst
May 21, 2019
المؤهل ، والخبرات المطلوبة
• Preparation of tendering documentation for price agreements or purchase orders, which include :-
1. Receiving scope of work, technical specifications, and reviewing of the information with the Line Department/Contract Holder.
2. Initiate the contracting strategy to meet tendering objective (cost, time and ICV),
3. Development of Technical and Commercial evaluation criteria,
4. Identifying potential vendors by referring to the Joint Suppliers Registration System (JSRS) followed by Pre-Qualification if required.
5. Analyse historical purchase orders, contracts, agreements and market trends and liaise with user departments and the ICV section in order to maximize In country value (ICV) opportunities in order to include them in master tendering plans and strategies.
• Assist Procurement Section Head in complying with Procurement Procedures. To supervise the work of the Procurement team where necessary, ensuring that agreed standards and service levels are maintained. In additional, be responsible for engaging with other areas of the procurement function to plan activity and co-ordinate resource to ensure a timely delivery of all projects and synergies where possible.
• Act as Procurement Section Head whenever required.
• Analyze historical purchase orders, materials prices agreements and market tends and liaise with user departments in order to maximize in-country value (ICV) opportunities in order to include them in master tendering plans and strategies. To assist in the management of assigned contracts, having responsibility, quality assurance and service levels initiating corrective action as required.
• Conduct efficient and collaborative procurements which are compliant to the procedures which result in high value adding commercial outcome. Coordinate with end users, bidders, management, shareholders and MOG TB for preparing effective SOW, RQN’s, Tender Strategies, bid openings and tender documents in additional to identifying the potential vendors for each tender.
• Obtaining all relevant approvals including Supply Chain Manager, Internal Tender Board (ITC), Shareholders and Ministry of Oil Gas (MOG) Tender Board Committee. Attending with the Contract Holders ITC and MOG Tender Board whenever required to present the proposals.
• Coordinate and facilitate Tender Clarifications and technical evaluation process with the Line Department, the process includes Clarifications issued and received, Commercial Bids implication, report compilation, report presentation if required and preparation of final Technical Report for Management, ITC, Shareholders or MOG tender Board approvals.
• Lead commercial evaluation process, the process includes review of commercial, implication, cost conditionings, report presentation if required and preparation of final award Recommendation for Management, ITC, Shareholders or MOG tender Board approvals.
• Follows up with selected Bidder to ensure receipt of 'Standard Purchase Order Acceptance' and to obtain details of supply. Passes completed placement for orders to originating division/department for information. Formulates and issues amendments to orders as necessary wherever there is a change in specification price, and quantity via Variation to Contract (VTC).
• In connection with the Customer’s focal point/Contract Holder, maintain and review the Customer Department’s Master Procurement Plan to ensure pro-activeness in attending the sourcing of materials, requirements for extensions in deliveries, replacements and ACV increase.
• Maintains market information or perform market survey on availability and costs of product and equipment and dispenses such information to 'users' for budgetary requirements.
• Creates and maintains procurement records, including electronic records in the (ERP) system, Oracle, and other systems, ensuring accuracy and integrity of data.
• Develop and maintains positive constructive and cooperative working, professional relationships with all internal and external customers by cultivating effective working relationships. Maintains proactive reaction to customer needs.
• Ability to intervene effectively and to provide constructive commercial challenge, potentially with senior management, when it is required to ensure compliance with company processes and procedures.
• Contribute to the development and training of junior Omani staff, by enhancing commercial awareness and in depth knowledge of procurement of materials.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function and assist contracts section whenever required, commensurate with the grading and responsibilities of the job.
Minimum Academic Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Quantity Survey, accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Engineering, Economics and Operation management or Supply Chain related filed. CIPS membership or other equivalent professional qualification and commercial experience are preferred.
Minimum Work experience:
• Minimum 7-10 years relevant experience, preferably 5 years of procurement in Upstream Oil and Gas industry.
تفاصيل الوظيفة الاخرى