Field Drilling Supervisor
May 08, 2019
CC Energy Development
المؤهل ، والخبرات المطلوبة
• Ensures drilling procedures are followed as planned and conducted in an optimum manner.
• Organizes and orders the necessary services and equipment to conduct drilling and testing operations. Keeps a record of the service-quality of all services.
• Responsible for HSE procedures being continuously enforced, and making capable decisions in emergency situations to prevent well catastrophes as well as significant additional costs.
• Ensures that rig and third party equipment are adequately and properly maintained. Maintains inventory of all equipment/materials/supplies to insure a smooth ongoing operation.
• Responsible for drilling string and casing/completion strings being correctly tallied and properly run.
• In association with the well site geologists (if available at site), ensures logging, coring, and production testing are performed as planned.
• Responsible for operations complying with all government and other appropriate regulations.
• Ensures potential pollution control problems are considered and relative contingency plans are understood by rig and third party personnel.
• Has direct responsibility that safety and other drills are held on a regular basis.
• In association with onsite technical personnel (drilling engineer, geologists, etc.), is responsible for abnormal pressure techniques being properly utilized and mud characteristics, materials and engineering are being maintained for maximum safety and efficient drilling to control significant cost and prevent additional costs.
• Ensures accurate and adequate reports and records are kept regarding operations, equipment, and evaluation.
• Responsible for all casing/liner cementing program and job being correctly done and calculated to meet objective in a cost effective and safe manner.
• Responsible to organize final well reports and records, and ensuring that reports are sent to CCED Drilling Office.
• Responsible to check and sign all contractor, and third party services delivery notes and field tickets including cementing, logging, directional drilling, coring, Liner Hanger/Casing Running, well testing, rental drilling tools and bits, completion running, and Drilling Rigs.
• BS degree in engineering
• 8+ years of experience in drilling, completions and workovers operations.
• High level of knowledge in HSE Management.
• Well-developed leadership and coaching skills.
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Valid IWCF Well Control certification.
• Strong in communication skills
• Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing in English language (able to write technical reports, programs).
تفاصيل الوظيفة الاخرى