CC Energy Development
Education & Experience Required
• Work closely with the communications manager to ensure consistency in the way CCED presents itself and communicates its proposition to the market.
• Media relations and drafting of press releases.
• Focal point of Company websites ( Internet/Intranet)
• Assist the Communications Manager in preparing communication content for posters, as well as Company publications.
• Assist in Company’s participation in local and international conferences and exhibitions.
• Assist the Corporate Communications Manager in promoting CCED brand.
• Act as the focal point for Company advertisements, with the exception of recruitment advertising, which will be managed by the Human Capital department but with inputs from the Communications Department.
• Manage Company subscription with business magazines
• Assist in arranging town hall meetings, and company major events such as signing ceremony, opening ceremony, etc.
• Participate in crisis management exercise and real incidents and drafting of response statements, and press releases during emergencies
• Stand-by / on-call duties when required; and any other related tasks that is asked to do.
• A bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, English literature, or similar.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in communications department, develop and edit content materials, proof reading, draft press releases, preferably within a commercial environment.
• Good Arabic , and fluent in English ( writing & speaking)
• The ability to develop a good rapport with relevant external in internal stakeholders, including the media.
• Use of Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Other Job Details