Senior Drilling Contract Engineer
CC Energy Development
Education & Experience Required
• Contract holder for +/- 10 drilling contracts.
• Ensure the drilling contracts are meeting minimum standards, HSE requirements within approved contract budget, schedule and without compromising on quality issues.
• Ensure follow-up and close-out of any actions resulting from Audits, inspections, incidents and maintain audit-able evidence (as appropriate).
• Effective involvement in preparation of tendering requirements with effective coordination with different parties.
• Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
• Working with the team of drilling engineers to define the Scope of Work for all wells and associated contracts.
• Working with the team of drilling engineers to define the specification and quantities of Long Leads items for all wells and associated contracts and put procurement plans in place to deliver long leads.
• Working with the Supply Chain Team to support the ITT process, including pre-selection of contractors, pre-qualification where appropriate, tendering, evaluation and negotiating conditions of the contract.
• Ensuring all drilling Contracts deliver optimum value taking full advantage of market conditions and ensuring contractor performance is measured and can be managed to maintain and improve performance.
• Delivering contracts that are fully compliant with Policies, Standards, and Procedures.
• Interfacing with supply chain and Finance Teams to support the implementation of ERP system for Wells Contracts.
• Developing contract KPIs and setting up the Contract Management processes and tools to manage contractors and suppliers for ongoing activities.
• BS degree in engineering
• 10+ years’ experience working in drilling operation/contracts.
• At least 3 years related experience in oil and gas contracts establishment and management with a minimum of 1 year in drilling contracts.
• Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing in English language (able to write technical reports, programs, and contractual technical specifications).
• Demonstrated ability of Mentoring and training young engineers
• Strong in communication skills.
• Computer literate in Microsoft products: excel, word, PowerPoint.
Other Job Details