Field HSE Supervisor
Sep 11, 2019
CC Energy Development
Health, Safety & Environment
المؤهل ، والخبرات المطلوبة
• Provide HSE Support and advise to Line management in implementing CCED HSE Management System Requirements.
• Ensure that identified CCED Health, Safety & Environment requirements are implemented by appropriate personnel and contractors in all working areas.
• Verify that all site personnel working for CCED operation are fully conversant with CCED HSE policies and procedures.
• Ensure and verify the HSE Competency of individual ( CCED & Contractors) assigned for the activities and they are fully aware of the roles and responsibilities.
• To continually review and recommend updates to develop, maintain, and update CCED HSE procedures and maintain a comprehensive record of all non-compliance issues, accidents, KPI’s, and corrective actions.
• Continuously monitors the worksite to ensure that a healthy working environment for all employees is provided to conduct their roles and responsibilities in a safe manner.
• Continuously strive to educate site based staff on the need for adherence to company’s HSE policies, procedures and standards.
• Define training needs and organize training courses and programs.
• Develop and carry out HSE Awareness programs, provide regular trainings on Safe Systems of Work, Life Saving Rules, PREMO, Risk Matrix and risk assessments, hazard identification, emergency response etc.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to develop subordinates
• Monitor Health, Safety and Environment performance by utilizing Audits, Inspections and Safety meetings with the active participation of all site management.
• HSE Data management through INTELEX System, ensure all data on PREMO , Inspections, Action Tracking, Contractors HSE Statistics are uploaded timely and follow up with Line for closure.
• To review all contractor and subcontractor HSE plans and procedures and ensure that these plans and procedures meet the minimum CCED requirements.
• Assist in the design of HSE plans and programs to ensure dynamic and continuous improvement in company’s HSE performance.
• To promote CCED Environmental Policy; ensure that CCED activities and operations are performed within CCED Corporate and statutory environmental and sustainability requirements.
• Thorough understanding of risks and ALARP principle. Apply knowledge of risk mitigation and be able to make a judgement on residual risk being below ALARP.
• Assist Engineering, Projects and Operations to identify design, construction and operability risks from HSE perspective at all stages of project concept to execution and handover.
• Accountable for Field Emergency Response (ER) readiness. Maintain ER readiness at all times with periodic drills and review of ER process.
• Assist in internal and external stakeholder management. Responsible for compliance permits, compliance audits and maintenance of records together with line management.
• Responsible for promoting Occupational Health Awareness, Conduct Health Risk Assessments, Awareness Campaigns and Occupational Health Data management.
• Lead in organizing HSE Campaigns, Safety Clubs.
• Conduct Site HSE Inductions
• Contractor Management:
- All contractor staff complies with CCED HSE policy and procedures and national regulations minimizing CCED exposure to non-compliances.
- All contractors have basic understanding of work place hazards
- Appropriate personnel are trained and follow PTW
- Hold regular formal and informal meetings
- Represent HSE function in contractor kick off meetings.
• Assume lead role in accident and incident investigations as required on the investigations TOR.
• Be able to lead HSE internal audits and assist in external audits
• Demonstrate passion in HSE function, be able to influence the business to follow good HSE practices and principles.
• Assist in development of HSE documentation, COMAH reports and/or Safety Case.
• The incumbent should have Diploma in Industrial Safety / NEBOSH or IOSH Certification with at least 8 years of experience as HSE officer or advisor preferably in Oil & Gas sector with a minimum of 5 years in upstream Oil & gas sector, and have a proven track record of compliance, implementation and management of legal requirements, HSE Policies and Procedures.
• Candidate should have the management characteristics, skills and expertise to manage multi cultural and multi discipline teams.
• Candidate should be strong familiarity of occupational health & safety requirement with sound knowledge of implications of hazards pertaining to upstream Oil & Gas Exploration & Production activities.
• Candidate should Demonstrable knowledge of good industry standards and practices.
• Candidate shall be knowledgeable in specific relevant safety techniques and have a working knowledge of the legal and contractual health, safety and environmental requirements that must be met.
• Candidate should have strong understanding of Environmental, Health, Safety, Security, and Quality issues and the ability to ensure that risks are mitigated prior to initiation of operational activities.
• Candidate should have good English proficiency ( Verbal & written communications )
• Candidates with Previous Experience in Environmental management or Occupational Health Management will be preferred.
تفاصيل الوظيفة الاخرى