Sep 11, 2019
CC Energy Development
المؤهل ، والخبرات المطلوبة
• Leads the RFI/Q/P (Request for Information/ Quotation/ Information/ Proposal) and bidding processes, minimizing risk and maximizing value in terms of quality, delivery and total cost of ownership
• Process requisitions and prepare purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
• Monitors sourcing projects to assure on-time completion and guaranteed supply
• Develop and produce timely reporting up and across Company providing insight and expertise to key stakeholders.
• Builds strong relationships with internal customers in order to meet defined objectives
• Working with Divisional Leads to track expiring supply contracts and ensure plans in place for contract re-negotiation/market approach
• Lead procurement aspects of tender processes and provide appropriate recommendations to respective Managers and key stakeholders.
• Negotiate and execute contracts ensuring compliance with Company and MOG guidelines.
• Develop defined sourcing documents which are aligned to stakeholder needs (i.e. RFQs, Tenders).
• Develop supply sources, pre-qualify vendors, and perform due diligence activities including risk identification & mitigation, across a variety of industry categories and other professional services.
• Initiating, developing and reviewing Bill of Materials, working closely with stake holders to ensure that materials, equipment and services are being sourced effectively and efficiently.
• Developing strategies and providing advice on achieving and documenting cost saving across the business.
• Ensuring compliance with Company and Client HS&E policies and procedures;
• Influencing business partners on key aspects of forecasting, demand management, allocations, ranging and inventory policies.
• Mentor, train and develop nationals to higher skill categories
• Master Degree in Supply Chain or Engineering/Manufacturing
• 10 years of experience in a procurement role with exposure to strategic sourcing, negotiation, tender management, category management, and market analysis and contract management.
• Self-starter with a "can-do" attitude that will thrive in a management structure where high standards of productivity, quality of work, and effectiveness are maintained.
• Experience with category management of O&G or professional services is ideal.
• Proven experience running the complete source to contract process.
• Proven analysis and reporting experience, ideally gained in a direct procurement or purchasing role.
• In-depth experience with reporting tools including MS Excel, MS Access or other ERP systems
• A strong analytical mind with exceptional attention to detail.
• Strong client relationship management skills with the ability to engage and influence senior level stakeholders.
• Strong communication skills in English - both written and verbal.
• Oil and gas EPC environment experience for onshore upstream oil and gas projects.
• Strong interpersonal skill and ability to work with a multi-disciplined/multi culture team and possess clear oral and written communication skills in English
تفاصيل الوظيفة الاخرى